
PRODUCTION UPDATE:
1234
So far I got a GIANT map of the Middle East from the sixties that I will be using for one of the train scenes. I also painted a background landscape for when the train arrives into Kyrgyzstan.
I need to make a cut-out puppet of Ashley Douglas.
So far, the audio samples I will need to acquire...
1. telephone ring
2. picking up the telephone
3. flies flying
4. typing on laptop
5. rumbling screaming panic
And thanks to MAX ERNST, I will include in the animation a surrealistic dream traveling montage...with images I got from his novel "UNE SEMAINE DE BONTE"
The sketch above is how I will be illustrating the Kyrgz...I think.
I got a rebel from Media Loan today and will be thinking about inserting some sort of Pixilation of Megan and Charles at some point in the film
THANK YOU AND GOODBYE
No comments:
Post a Comment